January 21, 2014 § Leave a comment
Remember the post https://laurakly.wordpress.com/2013/01/14/ring-a-bell-ruffle-dress-in-progress/ .. . It took me more time to get to this little project on my own, than expected, but I finally did it.
Two dresses /2 days.
Super excited about the list I have prepared for myself.
Stay tuned and find out what else is on the list!
p.s. the next is either jumpsuit combination of palazzo pants and something creative for the top part OR trasparent rain coat for Roskilde.
June 11, 2013 § Leave a comment
The ideal candidate would have:
- multi-product experience in ladies wear, including soft, woven and tailoring
- dynamic personality with strong leadership skills
- technical understanding of garment construction
- attention to detail
- a commercial eye for fashion
- an understanding of factory production
- would be familiar with the pace and finish for this market
- Ability to interpret from sketch into a commercial garment suited to each customers handwriting
As you read the description of the IDEAL candidate, you think “it’s me, it’s meeee you are looking for” and then BAMM! Work experience. Ohhh work experience…
Let’s start workin!
June 9, 2013 § Leave a comment
January 24, 2013 § Leave a comment
Long twisted mood and Ottis Redding. Friend of tonight.
Due to never ending chain of people in the Internet even in here I can not explain how bad do I feel. One says “go out, let’s have fun”, other…I feel like my mom is around: ” Control yourself.. if you would want not to think about that, you could”. But I really don’t feel like it’s my choise. People, remember break ups?
The time is passing so slow.